Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Who Is ... Trivia

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ravensong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    164
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Here we go!
    1. Who is John Simone Ritchie?
    2. Who is John Lydon?
    3. Who is Jeffrey Ross Hymen?
    4. Who is James Newell Osterberg?
    5. Who is Douglas Glen Colvin?
    6. Who is Jerry Caiafa?
    7. Who is Glenn Anzilone?
    8. Who is Janet Susan Balion?
    9. Who is David Robert Hayward-Jones?
    10 Who is Richard Meyers?
    11.Who is John Anthony Genzale Jr.?
    12.Who is John Cummings?
    13.Who is Eric Boucher?
    14.Who is Mark Bell?
    15.Who is Jan Paul Beahm ?
    16.Who is Raymond Burns?
    17.Who is George Albert Ruthenburg ?
    18.Who Is Brian Warner?
    19.Who is Lee Capellaro ?
    20.Who is William Michael Albert ?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Awesome quiz, Ravensong!

    I'll grab #2
    John Lydon = Johnny Rotten of Sex Pistols fame,
    and I'll throw one backatcha - -

    Who is Frank Ferranno?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    #4 is Iggy Pop.
    I'm stumped on the others but will check 'em out agagin when I have more time.
    CCool Quiz.

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Way cool game Ravensong!

    #1 is Sid Vicious

    #18 is Marilyn Manson

    some of the others look familiar too! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    OH rocketmaster Frank Ferranno is Nikki Sixx!

    This is fun!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm getting a late start but I know a few of these:
    5) Dee Dee Ramone
    7) Glenn Danzig
    9) David Bowie

    And a couple Of I think so's:
    14) Is that Marky Ramone?
    20) Michael Anthony of Van Halen?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ravensong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    164
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great job!!!!
    1 is Sid Vicious. John Lydon said 'John, your Sid is vicious' because John Ritchie had a pet and it tried to bite him.
    2 is easy, Johnny Rotton, McClaren named him that because of his teeth, but actually most of the UK and decendants have bad teeth.
    4 is Iggy Pop, and I don't remember if Iggy was a name his sibling gave him or he just made it up.
    5.is Dee Dee R.I.P.
    7 is Danzig, also easy.
    9 is Bowie, also easy. By the way, he's still very sick.
    14 is Marky, kind of easy if you know Ramones history.
    18 is Manson, named for extreme beauty Marilyn Monroe, and extreme ugly (in all senses of the word) Charles Manson. MM has legally changed his name and will not respond to Brian, Man That You Fear, and Wormboy are about the death of Brian Warner.

    No, 20 is not Michael of Van Halen. Besides, that's his real name, his first and middle. His last name was Sobolewski, but he also changed it legally to his first and middle only.


    Frank Carlton Serafino Ferranna is Nikki Sixx, who spent most of his youth years here in Seattle.

    Ok, that leaves : 3, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 19 and 20.
    Great start you guys!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ravensong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    164
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's cheating. That leaves 10 - 20-#18. (9 left)

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Ravensong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    164
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    - 14, eight left.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_Al_Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    These have me stumpted. I even missed 9, and I know David Jones changed his name to David Bowie because of Davey Jones of the Monkees.

    I think I'll stick with tv and movie trivia.

    Al

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ravensong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    164
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looks like it's hint time.
    Except David Bowie and Marilyn Manson, all these people were in punk bands, pioneers of punk, or created bands with punks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic